David Grebenc, CPA, CA
David is a Manager in the Firm’s Economic Loss Quantification Group providing litigation support services on behalf of plaintiff and defence lawyers. Services provided include the preparation of a variety of economic loss calculations, for the following purposes:
- Motor vehicle accident tort claims
- Income replacement benefits (IRB)
- Slip and fall claims
- Medical malpractice claims
- Dependency claims
- Long term disability claims
- Valuation of future care cost analysis
In addition, his experience includes providing accounting and consulting services for businesses and their owners in a wide range of industries.
David has been active in his community having served for various not-for-profit organizations, including Spinal Cord Injury Ontario, Threshold School of Building, and South Niagara Rowing Club. He is currently a Board member for the Hamilton Brain Injury Association.
David qualified as a Chartered Professional Accountant in 1996 after graduating from Brock University in 1993 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with Honours. David was appointed as a Manager in 2002.
Committee and Team Involvement
- Health and Safety Committee
- Economic Loss Quantification Group
- Professional Services
- Litigation Support Services