Webinar: Do You Have a COVID Exit Strategy?
Businesses need to start thinking about what their workplaces and HR practices will look like post-COVID. With government re-opening plans in place, and increased access to vaccinations, understanding your post-COVID strategy is crucial. Questions around continued workplace safety, while maximizing re-opening and business plans are weighing on many business owners’ minds.
Not sure where to start? If so, this webinar is for you!
Using “The Three ‘R’s’ Approach”, the DJB HR Advisory Team will help you explore what your COVID Exit Strategy can look like:
- What workplace revisions and modifications will stay?
- What are the legislative impacts we must consider?
- What do we need to know about employee vaccinations?
- How do we create a safe and healthy space for employees and customers?
- What mental health considerations are there?
- How can we encourage consistent communication to continue navigating this landscape?
- What actions can we take to keep employees engaged, or re-engage them?
- Are the modifications we put in place becoming a permanent option?
- How can we consider if the changes we have made are sustainable?