Do you sell goods or services to the United States or are you considering it? Perhaps you’ve been contemplating opening a United States office or branch?
If any of these apply, you need to attend this important seminar to fully understand the compliance and reporting landscape.
By attending you will hear important updates on:
- Common federal and treaty based filings
- Permanent establishment rules, physical presence and Nexus overview
- Multi state tax issues
- Apportionment of income to various states
- Employee activity and working in the U.S.
- Audits, compliance and voluntary disclosure
- HST on importing and exporting goods to and from the U.S.
- How to get help and remain compliant
|8:00am – 8:30am||Networking hot breakfast|
|8:30am – 9:15am||Bill Iannarelli & Howard Epstein Tax Directors Freed Maxick, CPAs|
|9:15am – 9:45am||Greg Sawatsky Commodity Tax DJB Chartered Professional Accountants|
|9:45am – 10:00am||Q&A | Networking|
Event registration is now closed.